ion pages are able to dynamically substitute content on your page based on information that is passed in on the query string. This creative gives you a head start with an experience that will change the main headline as well as the form’s headline based on keywords that are passed in on the query string as well as if the respondent is a return visitor.
What you’ll need to get started
- 3 large images
- 2 small images
- Library Form
Get to know this Quick Start
Here'e a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The Welcome page is the first page respondents will see when they view this experience. This page includes:
- Headline and sub-headline that change dynamically based on the keyword that is passed into the page. For more information on dynamic content substitution, click here.
- Rotating images with text laid over the top. For more information on the rotator component, click here.
- Supporting content published into a tabbed content component. For more information on the tabbed content component, click here.
- Lead generation form that can be replaced with a form from your Form Library. For more information on working with forms in ion, click here.
Thank You Page
Respondents who submit the form will be taken to the Thank You page. This page includes:
- Thank you messaging that informs the respondent that the white paper has been emailed to them.
- *NOTE: This can be done by either a third party marketing automation platform or through the ion platform. For information on how to send an email from ion, click here.
- Button link for respondents to download the white paper from your Fulfillment Library. For more information on the Fulfillment Library and downloadable assets, click here.
- Two blurbs of additional content with button links to external sites for further brand engagement.
- Page level rule that dynamically substitutes the headline for respondents who submit the form a second time to let them know the email was sent previously.
Tips & tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use this Quick Start as it utilizes dynamic content substitution and multiple interactive components.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- For this intermediate Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems.
- For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.