This is a core concept
The creative management screen, where you add your pages, has a lot of functionality! Using the screen shot above, here’s a guide to what’s what:
- To add pages to your creative, just click the blue '+ Page' button.
- To add content to your page, just click the page thumbnail.
- To delete the page, hover over the actions drop down and select "Delete this Page." To designate a page as the initial landing page of the creative, hover over the Actions tab and select "Make Landing Page."
- Use your mouse to hover over the bottom right corner of the page. Click the three dots that appear and drag & drop your pages up, down, in or out. This will help you visually arrange your pages, but doesn't have an impact on the order respondents see the pages. It is just an organizational tool for you.
- Every framework has at least one theme. These control elements like color, font type, etc... and other standard page elements. You can change the theme of your creative by selecting a new one from the theme drop down on the right side of the Creative Management screen.
- Use the "Preview" button to preview creative exactly the way a respondent will. Preview allows you to fully experience creative, without affecting the creative's results. Just click and preview! Or, click the "Proof" button to view all of the content listed in a single window.
- If you are ready to take your creative live, click the "Engaged" button in the Status section on the right side of the screen. Once your creative has been engaged, you will be able to send live traffic to it.
If you are going to test multiple creatives at once, add another creative. After your creatives are ready, it’s time to create traffic sources to send traffic to a creative, or a group of creatives you are testing.