The tag cloud is a visual way to quickly see the most popular tags. This gauge is available in the Performance tab for all portfolios, campaigns, creatives and traffic sources. When viewing the tag cloud, you may also hover over a tag name for more details, including:
- the number and percentage of respondents who picked up the tag
- the percentage of respondents with the tag who converted;
- the percentage of respondents who picked up the tag first (aka "primary tag")
- the percentage of respondents who picked up the tag before the conversion point (aka "pre conversion")
- the conversion influence index (CII) for the tag—an indication of how well that tag performs relative to other tags regarding conversion performance
Each tag is color coded based on its conversion influence index (CII). The color coding represents the following:
- Green indicates that the CII for the tag is above average. This means respondents tagged with this action are more likely to convert.
- Red indicates the CII for the tag is below average, so respondents tagged with this action are less likely to convert, compared to other tags.
- Blue indicates the CII for this tag is not available. This would happen when the tag can only be picked up after the respondent converts and thus all respondents who pick up that tag would have had to have converted before they could have picked up that tag.
The tag table provides information regarding the clickable elements on your page. As long as the element has been tagged, you will be able to look to your tag table for information regarding how many people clicked that element, the percentage of those respondents who went on to convert, how many people picked up that tag first (aka % primary) as well as the "pre-converted" percentage which represents the percentage of respondents who picked up that tag before the conversion event.