The Landing Page with Ghost Headline is a long scrollable page that includes several interactive content elements to capture user attention about a specific product or service. The headline animates to allow multiple headlines to be displayed. A checklist functionality lets the user share information about themselves in order to receive dynamic content based on those choices. Additional resources make it easy for the brand to encourage the user to continue engaging with the content.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start, as it requires familiarity with advanced logic and freestyle forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
Before you get started, you will want to have the below:
- 1 large image
- 13 small images
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to know this Quick Start
The first section of the experience includes a rotating headline, sticky navigation, and two CTA's. User's can download an asset or signup for additional information from the business via a form CTA.
As users scroll through the experience, the navigation remains with them, making it easy to jump to topics that they are interested in.
A flow element showcases information about two segments using copy and imagery.
Users are also able to check off what is relevant to them to receive information that is more tailored to their needs. Use this element to showcase assets that meet the user's needs.
This experience includes:
- Subtle animations to call attention to important information about the content. For more information about animations, click here.
- The navigation in this experience is placed within a sticky navigation to follow the user as they scroll through the experience. For more information on sticky containers, click here.
- A flow element is used to showcase information about a product or service. For more information about flow, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains the Flow component, advanced rules, and freestyle forms. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, expert skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double-clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns, and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third-party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.