The 3 Quizzes with Grades allows users to quiz themselves on a specific topic to receive a custom result. Each quiz includes five questions that are multiple choice questions. Break up your a longer quiz into segments to encourage users to engage with the content and complete the quiz.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start, as it requires familiarity with interactive components such as advanced logic, flow, and freestyle forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
Because this Quick Start utilizes advanced logic, we have also put together a logic template to help you understand the inputs and outputs of this experience. Click here to review the logic template for the Three Quizzes with Grades.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
Before you get started, you will want to have the below:
- 36 small images
- 15 quiz questions
- Result page copy
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to know this Quick Start
Here's a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The landing page of the experience sets the stage for what experience includes. Users can opt to start the quiz by selecting a CTA within the hero or segmenting themselves to one of three quizzes located below.
The interior pages include five quiz questions that are within a flow. Below the quiz, users can jump to the other two quizzes. A sticky navigation is included throughout the entire experience so that the user can see all three quiz titles no matter where they are in the quiz.
- Animations are used to capture attention to the three quizzes used in the experience. For more information on the animation component, click here.
- On every topic page, social icons are provided for the user to share the content with their network. For more information on the social components, click here.
- Sticky navigation is used to keep the three quiz titles in the user's view at all times. For more information on sticky containers, click here.
The Result page features the user's score for each quiz they completed. If they haven't completed all three of the quizzes, a CTA will be presented to encourage them to complete remaining quizzes.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains interactive components such as Reveal, Flow and freestyle forms. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, expert skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns, and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.