The White Paper with Segmentation begins on an image focused navigation that encourages users to visit the topic or chapter that best meets their interest. Interior pages of the experience include several interactive content elements such as quiz questions, reveal tiles, and animations to capture user attention.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start, as it requires familiarity with interactive components such as reveal, flow and freestyle forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
Before you get started, you will want to have the below:
- Content/copy for each topic
- 8 small images
- 4 medium images
- 7 large images
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to know this Quick Start
Here's a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The first page of the white paper lets users select where they wish to navigate to based on their interests.
Interior Chapter Pages
Interior pages leverage several content elements including quiz questions, reveal tiles, animation, and a sticky navigation.
- Reveal tiles that include imagery and flip to reveal additional information. This interactive feature is great to use if you have content to share that is beneficial to the visitor but want to have that content stand out or don’t want to crowd the page. For more information on the Reveal component, click here.
- On every topic page, social icons are provided for the user to share the content with their network. For more information on the social components, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains interactive components such as Reveal, Flow and freestyle forms. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, expert skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns, and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.