This Quick Start is: Intermediate
The Resource Library with Feature Asset is an easy to navigate Resource Library that gives hierarchy to a specific asset. Place an asset in the hero section of the experience to encourage users to engage with that asset before interacting with remaining assets. Reveal tiles leveraged in the navigation section place the description of the asset behind the title to encourage users to interact with the content.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using this Quick Start because it requires familiarity with rules and custom forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 2 large images
- 9 medium/small images such as iconography
- 3 videos
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here's a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
Visitors to this experience are encouraged to navigate through a series of assets that link out to an outside page. Give hierarchy to an asset by showcasing it within the hero.
Reveal tiles are leveraged to break up content about each asset and to capture user attention with interactive content elements.
A flow component showcases three videos with descriptions in an engaging way.
- Reveal tiles are used to break up content and encourage engagement. For more information on using reveal, click here.
- This experience includes flow to encourage engagement. To learn more about flow, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains sophisticated interactive content elements. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, intermediate skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start, we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.