Have a lot of resources that you want to share with your customers but only want to show the resources that are relevant to your users? The Resource Library with Filters makes it possible for users to select view the content that they want to see rather than having to search through a robust library.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start, as it requires familiarity with the advanced rules and freestyle forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
Before you get started, you will want to have the below:
- Content/copy for ten questions and recommendations
- 11 medium images
- 1 form
- Data export
- Downloadable asset
Get to know this Quick Start
Here's a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
Use this experience to showcase assets to your audience based on their preferences. Users can select the type of assets that they are interested in and only those content pieces will be showcased.
Showcase three assets within the hero to capture user attention and give hierarchy to your most engaging content.
Users can select content types or subjects from a radio button option to see which assets fit their needs.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains the Flow component, advanced rules, and freestyle forms. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, expert skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double-clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns, and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third-party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.