This Quick Start is: Expert
The Social Infographic includes several sections where you can encourage users to socially share stats, factoids, and important information about a product, service, or business. The long scrollable Quick Start leverages visually subtle animations, reveal tiles, and a video to encourage users to learn more about the product or service.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start, as it requires familiarity with social share elements, in-page linking, and freestyle forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
Before you get started, you will want to have the below:
- 4 large images
- 9 small images
- 1 video
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to know this Quick Start
This Quick Start includes a welcome page as well as three interior pages that help the user shop for the
This experience includes several opportunities to interact with elements on the page in order to learn more about the product or service.
Interactive content elements such as reveals and social sharing encourage users to engage with the content and share it with their network.
This experience includes:
- This experience encourages users to share stats and important information about the content on the page. For more information about social share, click here.
- Reveal tiles are leveraged throughout the experience to encourage users to engage with the content on the page. For more information on reveals, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains the Flow component, advanced rules, and freestyle forms. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, expert skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double-clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns, and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third-party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.