This Quick Start is: Intermediate
The Scrollable Lookbook Quick Start uses tooltips, subtle animations, and tabbed content to share details about a product or service. Large imagery is leveraged to capture attention and showcase the product in an attractive way. In-page linking makes it easy for users to scroll to the form to request more information.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using this Quick Start because it requires familiarity with in page linking, flow steps, and custom forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 5 large images
- 9 medium/small images
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here's a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
This single page experience includes in-page linking that jumps users down and tool tips to learn more about the product.
As user's scroll through the experience, iconography is leveraged to show the user where to click to learn more.
- In-page linking lets users navigate between topics. For more information on using in-page linking, click here.
- This experience includes flow to encourage engagement. To learn more about flow, click here.
- Tooltips to showcase benefits of a product, brand, or service. For information on accomplishing tool tips, click here and here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains sophisticated interactive content elements. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, intermediate skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start, we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.