This Quick Start is: Intermediate
Do you have an upcoming event or product release that you want to announce? The Event Teaser Page is a long scrollable page that features in-page linking that jumps users down to specific topics. Reveal tiles located at the beginning of the experience can be used to share speaker bios or product details in an engaging way while a gallery at the bottom is a great place to share bold imagery.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using this Quick Start because it requires familiarity with in page linking, flow steps, and custom forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 1 large image
- 7 medium images
- 3 small images
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here's a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
This single page experience can serve as a teaser for an upcoming product release or event that you are hosting. The experience includes in-page linking that lets the user "jump" to content that is relevant to them and to engage with interactive elements to learn more about the event or product.
The hero section includes a large background image with content overlaying the image. A CTA located in the center jumps the user to the form at the bottom of the page. Users can interact with the navigation just below the image to move throughout the experience. Reveal tiles showcase speaker bios or product features and are activated on hover.
The experience includes a sticky navigation that stays with the user as they scroll through the experience. A map of the location is included in the middle of the experience. Bold imagery is included in the exeprience that animates on hover.
The footer of the experience includes a tabbed content section that gives more information about the content and then the user is encouraged to complete a form located below the tabbed section.
- In-page linking lets users navigate between topics. For more information on using in-page linking, click here.
- This experience includes reveal to encourage engagement and break up content. To learn more about reveal, click here.
- Tabbed content is a great way to break up heavy content into an easy to digest format. To learn more about tabbed content, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains sophisticated interactive content elements. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, intermediate skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start, we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.