Use the Landing Page with Video Decision Tree to share details, imagery, and benefits of your products, business, or service. A quiz located at the bottom ask the user to answer simple questions, which will display a video based on their input. In-page linking lets the user jump to sections based on their interest.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start, as it requires familiarity with advanced logic and freestyle forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
Before you get started, you will want to have the below:
- 3 large images
- 8 medium images
- 10 small images
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to know this Quick Start
This Quick Start includes a welcome page as well as three interior pages that help the user shop for the
The first section of the experience includes a headline with three key benefits and an icon to signal users to scroll down for more content.
A video decision tree, asks the user questions and then displayed content based on those selections.
Reveal tiles let users engage with stats and keynotes. A flow component below leverages imagery and copy to continue telling the story.
This experience includes:
- This experience includes tabbed content to break up heavy content into a more digestible format. For more information on tabbed content, click here.
- A flow component engages users with bold imagery and copy about the topics. For information on flow, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains the Flow component, advanced rules, and freestyle forms. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, expert skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double-clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns, and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third-party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.