The Centered Form with Tooltip Benefits Landing Page provides users with a visually pleasing way to learn the benefits of completing the form. A two step form breaks up a lengthy form while a progress bar sets the users expectations up front.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using this Quick Start because it requires familiarity with tool tips and custom forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 1 large image
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here's a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
This single page experience includes a form in the hero and tool tips below that can showcase benefits of a product, brand, or service. Use this Quick Start to showcase important information in an engaging format.
This page includes:
- Tooltips to showcase benefits of a product, brand, or service. For information on accomplishing tool tips, click here and here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains sophisticated interactive content elements. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, intermediate skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start, we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.