This Quick Start is: Expert
The Storyteller Quick Start includes large background imagery and a flow step functionality that can be used to share a product or brand story. The Quick Start includes interactive content elements such as reveal tiles, quiz questions, and animations that capture user attention and encourage interaction with the content.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start, as it requires familiarity with full-page slider. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
Before you get started, you will want to have the below:
- 7 large images
- 12 small/medium images such as iconography
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to know this Quick Start
The Storyteller Quick Start helps you tell the story of your business, product, or service with interactive elements such as tabbed content, reveal tiles, and quiz questions.
- The experience leverages a flow step component breaks content up into sections in a flow component To learn more about flow, click here.
- Tabbed content is leveraged to break up content and encourage engagement. For more information on accordion, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains the Flow component, advanced rules, and freestyle forms. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, expert skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double-clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns, and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third-party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.