The Microsite with 3 Calculators is a multi-page experience that includes calculators to provide users with a dynamic result based on their inputs. Each page features content sections that can share information about a product or service with the user in order to encourage conversions. Use this Quick Start to share details about a service or product and to showcase potential savings.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start, as it requires familiarity with advanced logic and freestyle forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
Because this Quick Start utilizes advanced logic, we have also put together a logic template to help you understand the inputs and outputs of this experience. Click here to review the logic template for the Microsite with 3 Calculators.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
Before you get started, you will want to have the below:
- 4 small images
- 10 small/medium images such as iconography
- 1 form
- Data export
- Logic template
Get to know this Quick Start
This Quick Start includes a welcome page as well as three interior pages that help the user shop for the medical plan they need. Backend logic is leveraged to display custom results based on user input to the calculators.
Throughout the site, four benefits are listed to educate the user about the brand and its services.
- An introductory page shares the value of completing the calculators in the experience.
- Users can segment based on the type of coverage they are looking for below the hero section.
- A light box form is included within the navigation for user's who opt to request they be contacted. This CTA is present throughout the experience. For more information on forms, click here.
Worksheet 1 (Health)
The first worksheet gives users the opportunity to enter their current spend on medical insurance and how many employees they currently insure and what type of insurance. Upon completion of these two fields, backend logic will calculate potential savings.
- Calculator functions allow users to receive custom results based on their own inputs to a calculator. For more information on calculator functions, click here.
Worksheet 2 (Dental)
In the second worksheet, users are able to add similar choices for their dental coverage but the page includes a slide functionality for the plan maximum limit per year.
- The slider function gives the user an option to slide between a preset amount to make a choice. For more information on the slider function, click here.
Worksheet 3 (Vision)
In the third worksheet, users are able to make a choice of whether or not they currently have coverage in order to be segmented to a relevant question. Users who have insurance are navigated to questions about their coverage while those who do not are shown an average of potential savings.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains the Flow component, advanced rules, and freestyle forms. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, expert skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double-clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns, and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third-party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.