Want to launch a landing page but are concerned that the amount of content you want to place within the experience may be too much? Use this Quick Start to help condense large amounts of content with interactive content elements such as a rotator in the hero section and tabbed content below the form.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using this Quick Start because it requires familiarity with flow functionality, tabbed content, and custom forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- Content/copy for each section
- 1 large image
- 3 medium images
- 6 small images
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here's a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The hero section features a rotator that breaks up heavy content above the fold in a way that encourages engagement. Users can read about your product, service, or asset without feeling overwhelmed.
Below the hero section, tabbed content with imagery, bullet points, and the copy can be used to further explain the products or features in a way that encourages interaction from the user.
This page includes:
- Flow steps are leveraged to showcase important information without crowding the screen. For more information on the Flow Step component, click here.
- This experience includes tabbed content to break up heavy content. To learn more about tabbed content, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains sophisticated interactive content elements. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, intermediate skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this intermediate Quick Start, we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.