This Quick Start is: Intermediate
The Multi-Lingual Experience is a landing page that includes a toggle where users can change the copy to the language of their choice. Three language choices are baked into the experience (English, French, Spanish) and once selected, the content will auto populate to the users choice. Use this Quick Start to share details about a product or service or to encourage users to download an asset.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using this Quick Start because it requires familiarity with show/hide and a customs form. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- Content/copy for each language
- 1 large image
- 8 medium images
- 3 small images
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here's a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The hero section of the experience includes a section for a headline and sub headline that is partnered with a form. Within the navigation, a toggle that lets user's change the content elements on the page based on the language they prefer.
- The experience uses show/hide to display content based on the user's language selection. For more information on using show/hide, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.