This Quick Start is: Expert
Use this Microsite to share your brand's mission or services in an engaging and informative way. A simple survey encourages users to tell you about their current business pain points prior to completing a form.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start, as it requires familiarity with logic and freestyle forms. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
Before you get started, you will want to have the below:
- 2 large images
- 1 medium image
- 7 small images such as iconography
- Copy for 3 questions
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to know this Quick Start
Here's a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
This Quick Start is fully responsive and resizes into the available area of the page it is embedded in.
The landing page includes introduction copy that explains the experience to the user. A grid layout is included below the hero that leverages imagery to encourage the user to visit the interior pages of the site. A flow component is included below the navigation to showcase testimonials.
- The flow component is leveraged to showcase testimonials and capture user attention. For more information on flow, click here. This component is present throughout the experience.
Interior Pages and Survey
The interior pages include animations to capture attention, a pricing section that showcases three different product tiers, and a survey.
- Subtle animations are leveraged to draw user attention to key stats or information. To learn more about animations, click here.
- Within the survey, users are encouraged to answer questions about their business. A slider is used to increase engagement with the customer. For information on using sliders, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- We recommend you complete expert ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start because it contains the Flow component, rules, and freestyle forms. If you use this Quick Start with no custom modifications at all, expert skills are necessary.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double-clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns, and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third-party systems. For more information on connecting your form to your exports, click here, or for information on export options, click here.