This interactive proposal lets you break up long content into three separate pages to increase engagement. Interactive content elements such as tabbed content encourage users to engage with the information before submitting approval and downloading the PDF version of the proposal.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 1 large image
- Asset download
- Library or freestyle form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here’s a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
The landing page features an introduction section that includes a headline, sub headline and a call to action to encourage downloads of the static asset. A hamburger navigation is leveraged to make navigating to the interior pages easy. The landing page is broken up into sub-sections and bullet points to showcase important information about the asset.
- Introductory copy that explains the experience to the user.
- A CTA that sends the user to an asset.
- An option to provide feedback based on the content within the experience is included in the footer.
- The footer section will also include social icons. For more information on these two components, click here for Twitter and here for Facebook.
The interior pages feature interactive content elements such as simple animations to capture user attention to key points or stats and a tabbed content feature that breaks up heavy content to increase engagement. The option to approve the content or submit feedback is present throughout the experience.
- Submitting feedback is presented via a form. For more information on forms, click here.
- Tabbed content is leveraged to break up heavy content. For more information on using tabbed content, click here.
- Simple animations are included to capture attention. For more information on leveraging animations, click here.