This Quick Start is: Expert
The Visual Infographic uses bold imagery to capture attention and showcase key stats and factoids about a product or service. Users can take a five question quiz to receive custom results based on their input.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start because it requires familiarity with full-page slider and advanced logic. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- Content/copy for each section
- 5 large images to be used in the background
- 18 small to medium images such as iconography
- 5 quiz questions and choices
- Copy for the results page.
- 1 form
- Data export
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here's a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
Visitors to the experience will begin with an introductory section that features bold background imagery and iconography and encourages users to begin scrolling or take a quiz
Visitors who scroll will be navigated through several sections of interactive content elements such as animations that draw user's attention to key stats or factoids.
The quiz includes five multiple choice questions that leverage backend logic to determine what best fits the user's needs.
Upon completion of the quiz, users will be placed in one of two buckets based on their choices to the quiz.
This experience includes:
- Full page slider to create a seamless transition between questions and pages. For more information about the full-page slider component, click here.
- Subtle animations are leveraged to capture attention to the questions. For information on the animation component, click here.
Tips & Tricks
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- You can adjust the layout of the page content by altering the grids, columns and rows that are published into the creative’s containers. For more information on working with grids, click here. We recommend intermediate ion training to adjust the layout of your pages.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third-party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.
- For this expert Quick Start, we assume you will use an existing form from your ion interactive Form Library. For more information on creating forms with ion interactive, click here. We recommend intermediate training for form building.