This Quick Start is: Expert
This Robust Resource Library is a great way to showcase your assets in an easy to navigate way. Assets can be segmented into three categories where users will be able to engage with links to assets hosted externally or videos.
We recommend that you receive expert-level ion training before using this Quick Start because it requires familiarity with several interactive content components. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- 8 large images in the hero and footer area of the interior pages
- 12 medium images used
- 16 small images such as iconography
- Links to videos
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here's a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
Robust Resource Library - Landing Page
The first page of the Robust Resource Library features a navigation that encourages users to navigate between categories.
A CTA Button pops a light box to encourage users to complete a form. Below the hero section, imagery is leveraged to further explain the categories to the user.
Also found on the landing page is two content blocks to showcase featured assets such as a white paper or ebook. Below the featured assets, is a tabbed content section where additional educational material can be placed.
Robust Resource Library - Interior Pages
The interior pages of the resource library include a grid-like design that can house multiple pieces of content including videos, quotes, or links to external resources.
This Quick Start Includes:
- Lightbox functionality is leveraged to showcase videos, testimonials, and forms. Learn more about lightboxes, here.
- Reveal components are shown to condense content into a more digestible format. Learn more about reveal components, here.
- Tabbed content is included throughout the experience to increase engagement and break up content. For more information about accordion's click here.
Tips & Tricks:
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double-clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third-party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.