The Embedded Quiz with Radio Buttons was created to be embedded within your website to test your user's knowledge on a specific topic.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using this Quick Start because it requires familiarity with intermediate interactive components and rules. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- Spec sizes for the embed
- Questions and choices for five questions
- Copy for the result pages
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here's a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
Embedded Quiz with Radio Buttons - Details
Each question features four choices for the user to select. As they move through the questions, backend logic will be leveraged to determine which questions the user answered correctly.
Upon completion of the quiz, a result page will show the user how many questions they answered correctly, as well the option to complete a form to gain access to an asset or enter a contest. Below the form, users can opt to expand a drop down to see the correct answers from each of the questions.
This Quick Start Includes:
- Simple logic to determine which questions the user answered correctly.
- Backend imagery to capture the user's attention.
- An accordion is leveraged on the result page to give the user an option to expand the content to see the correct answer to each question. For more information about accordion's click here.
Tips & Tricks:
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double-clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third-party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.