Online quizzes are a popular technique to engage your audience in a fun way. This topic based quiz allows your visitors to test themselves and learn more on your topic while offering them a chance to win something once they receive their results. While gaining insights into your users’ knowledge and interest, the quiz also offers lead-generation opportunities to sign up.
We recommend that you receive intermediate-level ion training before using this Quick Start because it requires familiarity with intermediate interactive components and rules. Feel free to contact your customer success manager for a brief orientation if needed.
Because this Quick Start utilizes advanced logic, we have also put together a logic template to help you understand the inputs and outputs of this experience. Click here to review the logic template for the Three Quizzes with Grades.
What You’ll Need to Get Started
- Copy/content for landing page and results page
- Questions and choices for five questions
- 3 medium images
Get to Know This Quick Start
Here's a brief orientation to this Quick Start.
Topic Based Quiz - Landing Page & Quiz
Users will begin on a landing page with a headline and descriptive copy about the quiz. Once users begin the quiz they will be navigated through five questions that test their knowledge of a specific subject.
Each question features for choices for the user to select from. As they move through the questions, backend logic will be leveraged to determine which questions the user answered correctly.
Upon completion of the quiz, a result page will show the user how many questions they answered correctly, as well the option to complete a form to gain access to an asset or enter a contest. Below the form, users can opt to expand a drop down to see the correct answers from each of the questions.
This Quick Start Includes:
- Simple logic to determine which questions the user answered correctly.
- Backend imagery to capture the user's attention.
- An accordion is leveraged on the result page to give the user an option to expand the content to see the correct answer to each question. For more information about accordion's click here.
Tips & Tricks:
- We recommend you complete intermediate ion interactive training to use and modify this Quick Start.
- Everything within this experience can be edited by double-clicking each page element. For more information on publishing & editing content within ion interactive pages, click here.
- Update the placeholder form to one from your ion interactive Form Library. Double click the placeholder form and navigate through the Form Library to select your own form. This requires that you already have a form created in your library.
- Connect the form to your own pre-configured export, to ensure the data that is collected is exported to your external third-party systems. For information on connecting your form to your exports click here, or for information on export options, click here.